Spring time is here! As the flowers begin to blossom, so too do some of our favourite seasonal fruits! Put a spring into your step this morning with this zingy, antioxidant filled Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie recipe.
What you’ll need
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 5cm ginger
- Cup of water
1. Peel, seed and chop the grapefruit. Hull the strawberries. Peel and chop the ginger.
2. Combine all of the ingredients, plus 1 cup water in a blender and process until smooth.
3. Hey presto, breakfast is served!
Tip: if you prefer things a little sweeter, add 1 pink lady apple!
Add a fruit box to your next Marley Spoon order in these easy steps:
- Log into your Marley Spoon account
- Click ‘my account’
- Click ‘settings’
- Find ‘My Fruit Box’ and click ‘manage fruit box’
- Slide No to Yes!
- Click save
You’ll soon be up to elbows in pieces of sweet, sweet, seasonal fruit!