1. Pork Dan Dan Noodles with Choy Sum
And the winner of my favourite noodle dish is: Pork Dan Dan. Or as I like to call it, pork dan dan good. Try it here now!
2. Thai Red Curry Meatballs with Vermicelli Noodles
Thai curry with vermicelli noodles? Yeah... I went there. It's the best of both worlds in one bowl. Get the recipe here.
3. Teriyaki Tofu with Sesame Udon Noodles
I must admit, I love tofu but up until now I had zero idea how to cook it. Surprisingly, it's not that hard to make, unsurprisingly, it tastes delcious. Get the recipe here.
4. Miso Ramen with Roasted Tomatoes, Shiitake and Sugar Snap Peas
Afer this dish there wasnt musharoom in my belly ;). I don't usualy 'play favourites' but Shiitake is my favorite type of mushroom. Their mushiness blends perfectly into the Ramen broth while the sugar snap peas add a lil crunch. Try make it yourself here!
5. Japanese Katsu Tofu with Ramen Noodle Salad
We've all heard of chicken katsu but this tofu substitute deserves some of the attention too. A++ in my humble opinion. Get the recipe here!
6. Hainanese Chicken Noodles with Snow Peas and Carrots
This one's a new take on the traditional Singaporean dish you know and love. Egg noodles replace the rice and the crispy snow peas and crunchy carrots turn it into a crazy delicious stir fry. Get the recipe here.
7. Spicy Coconut Curry Noodle Bowl
Coconuts are a such a versatile fruit, they make for great cocktail cups, delicious waters, and lets not forget the perfect fire extinguisher for a spicy curry. Get the recipe here!
8. Asian Chicken Noodle Soup with Ginger and Sugar Snap Peas
If you like a lil spice in your life, then this dish is for you. Without adding chili, the ginger is enough for a kick but it won't leave you with a bruised tongue. If you're a flavour chaser, add a few sliced chillies and you'll be firing on all cylinders. Get the recipe here!
9. Salmon Soba Noodle Salad with Spinach
She sells Spinach and Salmon Soba Salad on the seashore. What more could you assssk for? It's a little gourmet esque but very easy to make. Get the recipe here.
10. Thai Grilled Chicken with Noodles and Pickled Veg
Tired of only eating Thai at restaurants? This one will make you stay home (and possibly fly to Thailand for the next best thing). Try it now here!