1. Pork Dan Dan Noodles with Choy Sum
2. Thai Red Curry Meatballs with Vermicelli Noodles
3. Teriyaki Tofu with Sesame Udon Noodles
4. Miso Ramen with Roasted Tomatoes, Shiitake and Sugar Snap Peas
Afer this dish there wasnt musharoom in my belly ;). I don't usualy 'play favourites' but Shiitake is my favorite type of mushroom. Their mushiness blends perfectly into the Ramen broth while the sugar snap peas add a lil crunch. Try make it yourself here! Get the recipe here.
5. Japanese Katsu Tofu with Ramen Noodle Salad
6. Hainanese Chicken Noodles with Snow Peas and Carrots
This one's a new take on the traditional Singaporean dish you know and love. Egg noodles replace the rice and the crispy snow peas and crunchy carrots turn it into a crazy delicious stir fry. Get the recipe here. Get the recipe here.
7. Spicy Coconut Curry Noodle Bowl
Coconuts are a such a versatile fruit, they make for great cocktail cups, delicious waters, and lets not forget the perfect fire extinguisher for a spicy curry. Get the recipe here!
8. Asian Chicken Noodle Soup with Ginger and Sugar Snap Peas
If you like a lil spice in your life, then this dish is for you. Without adding chili, the ginger is enough for a kick but it won't leave you with a bruised tongue. If you're a flavour chaser, add a few sliced chillies and you'll be firing on all cylinders. Get the recipe here! Get the recipe here.