Watermelon Mint Mojitos
These refreshingly zesty slushie style mojitos are perfect for sipping by the pool, plus, pink!
- 1/2 a medium size watermelon, remove seeds, cut into chunks then blend.
- add 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice.
- add 3/4 cup to 1 cup white rum.
- 20-30 fresh mint leaves, muddled. Add to the bottom of your glasses.
- add crushed ice to the top of glasses.
- pour over watermelon mixturte and garnish with mint.
Marley Spoon Margarita
Our firm favourite (though we might be a little biased here) - made with the goddess of all summer fruits, the mango!
- 2 cups/490g frozen mango chunks.
- 1/4 cup/60 ml fresh lime juice.
- 1/4 cup/60 ml tequila.
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml triple sec.
- 1 cup ice.
- add all ingredients to blender and blitz until smooth and frothy.
- serve in a margarita glass and garnish with mint leaves.
For the more refined cocktail drinker, pop these cute cocktails into your best champagne glasses and top with a fresh strawberry on the rim. How Vogue.
- 1/2 fill your blender with ice.
- add 2 cups Prosecco.
- add 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries.
- add 1/4 cup lime juice.
- add 1/2 cup vodka.
- blend all until slushy.
- divide slushies between champagne glasses and garnish with mint and strawberries.
Pineapple Pina Coladas
Perfect for sharing, these tropical drinks will have you and your pals getting caught in the rain in no time. Top with cute mini umbrellas and feel FABULOUS darling.
- 2 pineapples, tops sliced off
- 120ml light rum
- 30ml dark rum
- 120ml coconut cream
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Splash of coconut milk
- Using a pineapple corer, remove top 3/4 of inside pineapples. (Be careful not to pierce through bottom of pineapple — your drinks will leak!).
- Use a knife to carefully remove remaining core and chop into large chunks.
- Add chopped pinapple, light and dark rums, coconut cream, pineapple juice, and coconut milk to blender. Fill blender with ice and blitz until slushy.
- Pour drinks into cored pineapples, add your choice of reusable straws, and top with a paper umbrella!