Here are some of our favourites:
###### (source: Buzzfeed)
But fear not, this was not a segue into our top 100 irrelevant tips. Here's a short list that we think you'll actually use - particularly as summer continues! ## Homemade fruit fly trap
Pour ½ cup apple cider vinegar and ½ teaspoon of soap into a jar.
Create a funnel with paper and sit it in the mouth of the jar.
Pesky flies will come for the apple cider & will get stuck in the soap!
Quick sink scrub
Sprinkle baking soda onto the sink, work into a paste then rinse.
Line the sink with paper towels soaked in white vinegar and let sit for 20 minutes.
Rinse with warm soapy water.
Other quick fixes
- Dont throw out eggs you think might be off - if an egg is fresh itll sink in water
- Use cupcakes tins for extra large ice cubes - pop a wedge of lemon in there too!
- Pop a cutting board on top of an open drawer for extra bench space
- Wrap cling wrap around the stalk of a banana to keep it from over ripening
- Let us do the hard work for you! Order Marley Spoon today (sorry, had to do it!)