Answer - satiate your sugar cravings with this delicious and healthy treat! - 1 cup cashews
- ¼ cup + 2 tbs desiccated coconut
- 1 cup dates
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbs raw cacao
- 2 tsp water
- Place cashews and ¼ cup coconut in a food processor and blend until mixed into a fine crumble. Add the dates, coconut oil, cacao and water and blend until the mixture is a dough-like consistency.
- Use a teaspoon to make small balls from the mixture. Using your hands, roll into small circles.
- Place 2 tbs desiccated coconut on a plate, a roll each ball until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate before serving.