Jar Salads are super chic, and because we have friends in high places, we scored some beautiful Food to Go jars from Kilner made specifically for storing your delicious salads! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YFhqZIgk4A Salad Ingredients:
- Walnuts - toasted and crushed
- Shaved Parmesan
Dressing: - Balsamic Vinegar or glaze depending on your sweet tooth
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh chilli
While were here, some ways to use greens and up your salad game.- Use salad greens as a topping for tarts or pizza. A slick of ricotta beneath never hurt anybody, either.
- Use the same ingredient in different ways. Here, a salad of raw sugar snap peas plus blanched green peas and pea shoots makes for a very green, many-textured salad.
- Yoghurt mixed with herbs is the easiest creamy salad dressing. (And herbs as salad greens are always a good idea.)
- The simplest grilled vegetable salad gets punch and personality from a drizzle of salsa verde (a.k.a. whatever herbs youve got on hand plus oil plus capers and lemon and a little mustard).
- Sauté your greens, why dont you? Even romaine! Thank us later!
Up your DINNER game! Order here with $35 off.