Henleys is a boutique wholefoods cafe, making sustaining a healthy lifestyle super easy and delicious. The cafes options are gluten-free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Theyre nutrient-dense, made from high quality produce sourced locally from amazing farmers in an environmentally friendly way. Were lucky enough to be serving up their sweet potato shepherds pie and basil pesto zoodles with prawns. Yum! Owner Sophie Henley is a truly committed foodie and business owner, running between their three Sydney stores to keep things in order and provide the personal touch to diners. We sat down with her to hear about her small business success story and we learnt some really excellent things:
- Her food philosophy is awesome: no bullshit, nutrient dense, fresh, seasonal, balanced and delicious (we agree!)
- She used to have lasagne making competitions with her mum. Her mum taught her everything she knows about cooking.
- Literally everything at Henleys is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free because the team want all recipes to be inclusive of any diet.
- She loves pumping out Van Morrison when shes cooking.
- Grilled salmon and steamed greens is her go to dinner.
- Biggest winter cooking tip - make your own stock or buy it from someone who does.
Henleys Shepherds Pie with Sweet Potato is available on our menu now to order, and Henleys Basil Pesto Zoodles with Prawns will be available to order on August 29! New to Marley Spoon? Click here for $35 off your first delivery!