Second in our Waffle On series are these tasty healthy waffles! These will be a hit with everyone round the breakfast table and they are VERY easy to make. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqd1-nyHfVw Prep: 10 min. Cook time: 2-3 mins Ingredients-
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1-¾ cups milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- Maple syrup (optional)
Method- In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Place peanut butter in another bowl; gradually whisk in oil. Whisk in eggs and milk. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Stir in bananas.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturers directions until golden brown.
- Freeze option: Cool waffles on wire racks. Freeze between layers of waxed paper in resealable plastic freezer bags. Reheat waffles in a toaster on medium setting. Or microwave each waffle on high for 30-60 seconds or until heated through. If desired, serve with maple syrup.
Want to waffle on with us? Heres $35 off your first delivery